THE GLOBETROTTER COLLECTION and yes NEW YORK gets fragrant once more!


About the new Travel Collection;
and yes NEW YORK gets fragrant once more!


Working on a new perfume that should activate a Globetrotter Fragrance Collection.
This idea of giving a fragrant theme to some places I realy like, circuits already for a longer time in my mind.
Now I came to a decison. New York seems perfect to start this scented impressions. It is a city of never-ending input for me, I like to be there, to come back, to meet friends. I visited the big apple often, when I was younger I even wanted to live there. There are a lot of memories and always something to discover. Enough stuff to take out an impulsive and  alluring fragrance, for shure.





There will be some metallic corners,






some fancy elements



and heart filling emotions.

A lot of secrets to be left...for now, but to be continued soon.













copyright für alle Texte und Bilder by Arts&Scents

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts